Buying a home is one of the most important and happiest decisions in life. Before you make such a crucial decision, there are a few important things you must consider. Here’s your checklist –
1)Location: It’s not easy to zero-in on a particular location among hundred others. The best way to choose the perfect location is to ask yourself the following questions –
• Is the location close to your workplace?
• Does it have renowned schools, malls and multiplexes in its vicinity?
• How is the connectivity?
• Has the location witnessed a steady growth in the recent past?
• Is it in proximity to commercial and IT hubs?
A location with excellent connectivity and social infrastructure will make sure you live hassle-free. In addition, being in proximity to commercial and IT hubs, steady growth record and proposed infrastructure plays an important role in price appreciation.
2) Compare: It’s always recommended to shortlist a few projects and then compare them with one another. Analyse which project gives you more value for money and only then take the final decision.
3) The brand: Just a project being the best in the vicinity, is not enough. If you expect timely delivery, quality construction and hassle-free buying process, trust only a reputed builder.
4) Visit the site: It’s always better to visit the site and crosscheck the facts stated by the builder. Make sure the builder is providing everything as mentioned in the marketing collateral.
5) Hire legal aid: Hire a lawyer to make sure you won’t be facing legal hassles in the future. The lawyer will scrutinise all the documents and ensure the property is risk-free.
If you are looking to buy a home that stands true to your every expectation, take a look at Runwal Greens, a development of 3, 3.5 & 4 Flats in Mulund West. The development is set amid scenic environs and offers a lavish lifestyle with an array of amenities.